Our Data-Driven Fitting Process Identifies The Best Club For Your Swing
At Cool Clubs, we let the data we capture about your swing and club dynamics identify the best clubs for your swing out of all leading brands on the market. Our proven, step-by-step process enables you to compare data and results with various club/shaft combinations until you and our expert club fitter identify the clubs that will provide the best on-course performance.
We offer the most current clubs and technology from all major manufacturers—Callaway, Taylor Made, Titleist, Ping, Cobra, Mizuno and more—as well as all major shaft manufacturers—Fujikura, Mitsubishi, Aerotech, Graphite Design, Accra, Nippon and more. Our proprietary software and data collection is 100% brand neutral—we let the data identify the best club configuration for your unique swing.
Club Fitting Helps You Know The Best Clubs For You Before You Buy
When you invest in golf equipment, you’ll be playing with the new clubs for years. So it’s important that they are configured to work with your swing. Only a data-driven club fitting that includes all major brands can ensure that your investment in new equipment will deliver the desired increase of distance, improved accuracy and lower scores.
With thousands of golf club offerings on the market—each with numerous variances in terms of shaft, lie angle, swing weight, etc—a club buying decision made without a brand-neutral custom club-fitting is just a guess.
Our Proven Club Fitting Process Delivers The Best Results
With over 20 years of leadership in the club fitting business, our Founder Mark Timms has established a proven process to identify and fit each golfer with the best equipment for their unique swing. Our customers tell us it is a fun, informative and valuable process. Cool Clubs’ expert club fitters follow the process below to ensure that every golfer can play their best golf.
- 1. Record Detailed Specs On Current Clubs (length, loft, lie angle, shaft stiffness, swing weight)
- 2. Record complete launch monitor data (20 data points) using current club. This establishes a baseline of performance (swing data, club dynamics, launch data, landing data) to compare with new club configurations. The golfer will also learn a great deal about his swing speed, club path, launch angle and other metrics helpful to understanding how to play better golf.
- 3. Club fitter reviews club/shaft recommendations made by our proprietary software that identifies the most likely configurations to produce optimized results for your swing.
- 4. Club fitter “builds” the proposed clubs by connecting recommended shafts and club heads.
- 5. Record Complete Launch Monitor Data Using The New Club/Shaft Configurations.
- 6. Evaluate the data and compare results to golfer’s current club and to other new club configurations. Based on data, club fitter recommends and tests additional configurations to define the best performing clubs.
- 7. Club fitter evaluates all of the data captured and makes Good/Better/Best recommendations to provide a solution that fits every budget.
- 8. If golfer so decides, the club order is sent to our club-making workshop in Scottsdale where it is built to the exact specifications determined in the club fitting process to produce the best results.
- 9. After the new clubs are delivered, the golfer begins to play better golf.
A Cool Clubs Fitting Just Makes Sense
You want to play better golf and you need equipment that will help you achieve that goal. A Cool Clubs fitting enables you to make a completely informed club-buying decision to ensure your clubs and your swing are matched for peak performance. It just makes sense to know you’re playing the best new technology out of all leading brands that are set up precisely to optimize performance for your unique swing.
Call now at (888) 284-9292 to schedule a fitting at any of our locations so you can begin to hit it longer, hit it straighter and shoot lower scores. We look forward to seeing you soon!