Cool Clubs | First Take
Some players have a hard time launching a 3 wood because it is the lowest lofted club we use off the turf. Consequently, putting a 4 wood or 5 wood in the bag makes more sense because the additional loft on those clubs helps the player launch it higher, get more spin, and subsequently get more distance than they would on a 3 wood.
If you are the player who needs launch and spin assistance, then it might be time to check out the new Big Bertha B21 fairway woods. Based on the data we have seen in fittings they are very playable and have proven to launch and spin easily. Some players might be able to put the Big Bertha B21 3 wood in their bag because the design and weighting has made this club forgiving and long. A few more yards down the fairway can make a big difference on the club you choose for your approach shot!
Distance Any Way You Swing It
Here’s what Callaway has to say about their Big Bertha B21 fairway woods:
Some golfers try to avoid using a fairway wood; they just can’t make consistent contact off of the ground or they don’t hit it as well as they would like to. Callaway aims to change that with their Big Bertha B21, touted as their easiest to launch fairway wood ever.
Features & Benefits
- Easy To Hit
- Consistent contact and smooth turf interaction from a shallower face, progressive lengths, and an oversized Big Bertha shape.
- High Ball Speeds From Flash Face SS21 + Jailbreak
- Advanced A.I. design promotes fast ball speeds across an expansive area of the face, while Jailbreak bars increase stiffness and promote even more speed.
- Solid Contact And Straighter Flight
- Callaway has added offset to reduce slices and promote distance-enhancing draws.
Cool Clubs can custom fit and build a set of irons, fairway woods and driver from Callaway’s entire line-up of golf clubs. Give us a call today at (888) 284-9292, or click the Book a Fitting button below to find a Cool Clubs location near you.
Book your Cool Clubs fitting
for Callaway’s full line of fairway woods
Book a Fitting